hahahaha!!! I have never heard this before! How funny!
In Australia, the toilets don't swirl either direction. It just goes straight down. It was very disappointing.I just hooked up with your blog, you original email found my spam folder. Looks like your having a great time!todd c
FUN :) When we were in Chile, the toilets went "straight down" also so I never saw the reverse flush.HIlarious- love the photo- made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hahahaha!!! I have never heard this before! How funny!
In Australia, the toilets don't swirl either direction. It just goes straight down. It was very disappointing.
I just hooked up with your blog, you original email found my spam folder.
Looks like your having a great time!
todd c
FUN :) When we were in Chile, the toilets went "straight down" also so I never saw the reverse flush.
HIlarious- love the photo- made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment