Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.....

.....oh wait, it's Palm Sunday!

I posted this on Facebook this morning, but figured I'd post it here as well to have in the journals for looking back on later :).  I guess this is pretty normal or at least not surprising for people around here, but still a bit crazy for a Californian.  Thankfully, we just had the longest string of sunny days that I can remember (4 in a row!) right before this snow.  And, spring has to be coming sometime around the corner - at least that's what they keep telling me!


2 comments:

Stef said...

this is SO crazy to me. Beautiful... but crazy. I'm afraid I'd be a bit of a grouch with this much snow in Spring though ;-)
Your pics are lovely nevertheless!

Brooke said...

Yes, unfortunately, Stef, I have been much more known to be a grouch at times throughout these long, freezing, sunless, greenless, lifeless winters than I ever have :(. I do keep trying to find any beauty I can, though :)