Kerrigan dresses herself, now, most days. She usually does a pretty good job, actually. Sometimes I laugh, though, when I see what she comes downstairs in.
I was just watching the kids play outside, from the kitchen window, at lunch break and couldn't help but smile upon watching Kerrrigan. I had to get a picture. She looked so cute in her little ensemble -- her princess ribbon in her hair and her new rubber boots :). We finally took the kids to 'Farm and Fleet' to get some outside play boots that have removable liners for winter, too. It's nice to just take the boots off and not have dirty feet when they come in! They love their new boots.
I did not tell her to pose in any way. Not sure why she put her arms this way in both pictures :).


3 comments:
I love these pictures, Brooke. Adorable.
Rachel dresses herself as well and it cracks me up how she matches her clothes better than I do! I think she takes more after Jason in the area of fashion. Kara is the one I'm dying to see - because she has a crazy sense of style, even right now. She'll be the one making us LOL when we see her come out of her room in the morning.
too cute, just another reason to make sure all the clothes in her closet mix and match right? love it B.
Oliver is my poser, in his undies he looks like an anorexic supermodel and he has the walk and hip action down, not sure where he got it either. maybe someday we can dress them up and see what kind of show they put on.
Hi Brooke - just found your blog last night. I enjoyed getting to know your family a little - your kids are precious, especially Kerrigan in her new rubber boots. Too cute! Your perspective on IL is interesting - I liked your great definitions of timber and wiener roast...and the beautiful pictures. Thanks for letting me peek into your life a little. You are blessed.
Ruth
Post a Comment