We have sticky traps, tunnel traps, two kinds of spring loaded traps with multiple baits all loaded and dispersed!
Hudson and Doug spent Saturday morning (while the girls and I went to the farmer's market) plugging every hole they could find in the basement that could lead up to the house and every hole in the house they could find. Doug said Hudson was a great little helper!
Here are our heroes at work (armed with steel wool, nuts & wire)
(except it looks like I caught Doug off guard) :)
(except it looks like I caught Doug off guard) :)
I've also put every food into a mouse proof container and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized all the previous mouse findings. We'll see how well our plans work.
We haven't seen a sign of a mouse since we caught the last one. We'll see how it goes!
2 comments:
I just bought those glass containers at Target!! :)
Also, Doug looks like he's getting younger... what's his secret?!
I really know how tough it can be to catch those mice.
The steel wool works wonders and so do the sticky traps :)
We had mice in NYC nonstop and I never could get rid of them.... I hope your efforts pay off.
Post a Comment