.....was the high-pitched sound through our house a few minutes ago from my lungs.
The overhead light in our living room is currently not attached, so to turn a light on in that room, you have to walk across the room first in the dark. I usually wear inside shoes, but did not have them on tonight, so I tiptoed across the floor fearing I'd step on a varmit or spider or something. I tiptoed quickly over to the light switch, turned it on, quickly checked around my feet and proceeded to head up the stairs to say goodnight to the kids. Just as I started up the stairs I saw a mouse run across the room! I screamed very loudly :). Yuck! Of course, Doug and the kids went running downstairs to see if they could find it. It was behind the entertainment center. There were then more shrieks coming from that room (not from me, I was putting sheets on Sutton's bed upstairs). They couldn't catch it, so Doug set a trap. Hopefully we'll hear a 'snap' soon! I, of course, will not be emptying the trap. I'm wimpy when it comes to this stuff.
2 comments:
I'm going to train Hudson to be a mouse trap emptier
oh my goodness, Brooke. You're my new hero. I do not handle rats or mice well AT ALL. I think I would've been at the nearest hotel that night ;-)
At one of our rentals we had cock roaches and it was SO bad. The property manager did nothing about it either, which is why we ended up moving. One day, I was doing dishes and they began crawling up from the garbage disposal. I think the sink filled with them in about 2 minutes.
I like what Doug said :)
Post a Comment