So, we did make it to the Pumpkin Festival. It wasn't quite what we expected. It was more like a carnival. It was something to go do and the kids had fun. And, we can now say we went to the Morton Pumpkin Festival....
Kerrigan's favorite seat
This is the first ride they went on. Since Doug & I both loved these kind of rides when we were little, we thought our kids would, too. They were so excited to ride it. See their faces.
After. Not so happy faces. I could hear poor Hudson crying the whole time and saying 'I want to get off'. Sutton didn't cry, but they both were happy to be off. They said it was too spinny. Miscalculated that one!
This was more up their alley.
I love when they take care of each other and get along. It's not all the time!
Not sure what they were thinking here as they were waiting to give their tickets to the guy.
Another ride more their speed :)
They weren't too keen on posing for me here -- they wanted to go eat.

2 comments:
looks like fun! But, oh, your poor kids on that on ride! That happened to m when I talked Ethan into going on the kiddie roller coaster when he was two. Kind of back fired on me. He threw up and everything :(
I love the picture of the 3 of them walking together, from behind. Love it!
WOW the kids are looking big.
I miss you guys so much.
Glad to see you got out to do something fun...is it close by to where you live?
MISS YOU GUYS- did I mention that yet?
Post a Comment