Or, little engineers. Yesterday, I looked out the kitchen window to find this....
Hudson digging in a pile of mulch some guys had just dropped off.
Me: 'What are you doin', Buddy?'
Hudson: 'Making a bike ramp.'
I never know what I'll find them doing outside. Sometimes it takes me a while to find them.
The other day they were riding their bikes over to the corral (empty corral)
and yelling 'Giddy up, Giddy up!"
They were playing Indians (Native Americans to be politically correct)
sportin' his new Brazilian farm equipment hat that a co-worker gave to Doug :)
turned out to be a car ramp {go kart ramp}
and a little wipe out - good for a little slapstick laugh
(no children were hurt in this filming)
and a bigger wipe out
Now a bike ramp (the next day)
Sutton wanted to try
Doug's turn


2 comments:
we loved all the videos! made us miss you guys more than we realized.
I think my favorite was was Hudson's car fell, Kara kept saying "can I give him a Hello Kitty bandaid?!" she was very concerned and was willing to give up her prized bandaids to make him better :)
Nice to see Doug is still young at heart. Jason got a kick out that one, because he knows he'd do it too :)
HILARIOUS!!
My favorite was Doug on the TIny bike :)
Reminds me of when we hiked with you guys in Livermore and Doug went racing down the hill with Sutton and Hudson in the double jogger :)
I think you were preggers at the time.
Rememeber that.??
Post a Comment