Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Gonna Cry

Just found a bunch of mouse droppings and other mess in two of my kitchen drawers.  Aunt Mary & I just scoured, scrubbed and lined those drawers (along with every drawer and cabinet in this kitchen), so  it was not hard to notice these new additions.  Arrrgh!  One drawer had foil, plastic wrap, etc., but the other one had all serving utensils and things we use for food.  Yuck!  I threw EVERYTHING from that drawer into the dishwasher on sanitary cycle.  Now, I need to disinfect the drawers and pray that there are no virus or other varmint carried germs that will remain in there.

I was told it would get bad after the harvest, but I didn't expect this bad. sigh.

Oh, and that comment in the previous post about feeling kind of bad, because they're cute -- yeh, that feeling's gone.  They're not cute anymore.







1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Oh Brooke!! Keep thoose traps set!
At least the mess shows up good with that with lining. :=) I'm glad you put food things in containers. You are getting the true country experience! Hugs and prayers to you!!!!!