A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
My soul cries out to You
My soul cries out to You
To You, to You
My heart and my soul, I give You control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
From the inside out
Lord, my soul cries out
© HILLSONG PUBLISHING;
-- From the Inside Out by Hillsong United
I love this song and I have been listening to it quite a bit lately. Oh, how I have failed many times and how I wish I were truly joyful in all circumstances. I have not responded as I would have liked at all times through this difficult time. I love that the Lord is still in control and still loves me the same, showing me mercy and grace, and will be faithful to continue to grow me for His glory and my sake. I trust that I will look back on this hard time, along with all the others, and be thankful that they were used to grow me. I pray I will be thankful in the moments, as well.
"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." - James 1:2-4
2 comments:
Amen! What a song.
I needed this reminder today, my friend.
Thank you.
Thanks for sharing Brooke... I'm so thankful for grace. I think I could use a chat session again soon. :)
Post a Comment