On Wednesday, we also went to Puerto Madero, which is a newly renovated area and is becoming the high rent area. There are a bunch of renovated, brick warehouses that are now restaurants, and brand new condos. We walked here from the business district. It was a nice escape from the crowds.
the water was a more brown than we expected
It was nice, though, with what looked to be a lot of nice restaurants
looking back to where we came from
we ate lunch at the restaurant across the river with the red umbrellas
the funky bridge we crossed
at the edge of the ecological reserve. Sutton & Hudson running with renewed energy after lunch.








4 comments:
Ok, this is fun. I looked up the trees in Argentine city parks.
BTW...here's another blogger who shared about the trees there:
http://atexaninargentina.blogspot.com/2007/10/pic-of-day-trees-of-buenos-aires.html
I need to put the kids down, but here's a wiki on "trees of argentina." Tell me what you find (I know...your trip is our main source of entertainment right now).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Trees_of_Argentina
Patrick
Whoa! The water does look brown! I love the funky bridge too. Jason will get a big kick out of that one. I like how that tall building has windows that open from the bottom out. Very cool.
Beautiful pictures Brooke!! I love the different buildings and all of the pretty trees. Are there many flowers?
Thanks, Jill!
There are some flowers on some trees and a lot of flower stands. In some places, there are little lots in front of apartment buildins that are little gardens. There are flowers in those. It's fall here, too, so it may be a bit different other parts of the year. I'll try to get some pictures of some of the flowers for you :)
Post a Comment