We decided to take a down day to relax and do kid stuff. The kids have been loving Daddy time. This morning they read on the balcony in PJs to start the day.
Kerrigan hanging out in the backpack
After breakfast, we walked to a park/playground. Doug & I did some of our Bible Study - 'Strengthening Your Marriage' while the kids played.
Then we walked over to another playground
The views from the playground
a fun carousel & rides
Kerrigan loved this swing
another dog walker
one of many produce markets we get produce from
Daddy went for a run and came back with some gifts for the big kids
After naps, we went to dinner for Italian at La Strada in Recoleta Village. Because of many Italian immigrants, the Italian food is supposed to be really good - homemade pasta, etc.
The food we had was good, but wasn't as good as we expected. We'll try one more highly recommended Italian place later.
This is where we ate another night, when my camera battery ran out. It was really good parilla. Parilla is a place that serves grilled food and is also grilled food.
more of the Village on the other side















1 comment:
Hey guys, it was great to get your updates. Since (1) my family was from Genoa, (2) I love meat, (3) I love reading on balconies, and many other reasons, I think that I'd like to visit Argentina. That said, I would like to make one serious comment: it is really cool to see that Doug is getting so much time with the kids; that is an investment that will pay dividends for years to come. On a less serious note, I have taken it on myself to keep Brook up-to-date on UCLA's progress in the NCAA tournament. Doug, even though U of Phoenix doesn't have a basketball program (and Illinois didn't make the tourney), I still think you should be interested since the Sweet 16 will be in Pheonix. The Bruins pulled out a HUGE win tonight down the stretch, winning by 4 points in the last minute. All Bruins should be proud tonight! Hey, you guys haven't spoken much about the wine yet. Have you enjoyed anything, even something by the glass?
Post a Comment