Doug & I each went for runs in the morning and then we all went to explore Palermo SOHO (named after the SOHO neighborhood in NYC). On Saturdays, there is a fair in the square.


playing with Daddy on the balcony in the morning
The street fair in Palermo SOHO
Palermo SOHO is another popular area in BA. It has a younger, hipper, more Bohemian crowd/feeling. It is quite different than other areas of BA. All the parts/neighborhoods are very different from each other.
There are a lot of restauants and shopping
And, of course, playgrounds. The kids made another friend and we had a good conversation with her dad.
the Nike store
It feels more open there. The buildings are not as tall.
A toucan in one of the stores got the kids' attention
making another friend on yet another playground :)
Back in Recoleta, waiting for our table at one of the locals' favorites - the Rodi Bar.













2 comments:
Wow, you guys are busy! I love all of the history you are giving... pretty cool! And the cemetery...when I first saw the pictures without reading yet, I thought it was a neighborhood!! Amazing to have such architecture in a cemetery.
Glad Kerrigan is being such a good girl too, despite her 'rough ride' in the backpack! :o)
This town looks more like my kind of town... less huge buildings and nice colors. :) Some of your pictures actually reminded me of Downtown Walnut Creek!
Post a Comment