Well, we managed to break our hummer of strollers. Not sure how it happened, but the spoke of the right, front wheel broke at the point it was welded to the rim. Our IP phone in the apartment that is supposed to work to call free to the U.S. is not working, either, so we have an email in to the stroller manufacturer, hoping they’ll be able to ship us a new wheel. Until then, we’ll try the child backpack carrier and Baby Bjorn and taxis (when the kids get tired), I guess.
2 comments:
Oh! So sad. I'm sorry it broke. If you want to email me your info I can try calling and ordering it for you. Let me know.
That would be awful, but sounds like you're making do!
So Sorry to hear it... make sure you tell the manufacturers that you have a world famous blog broadcasting how they handle your stroller repair experience...
Post a Comment