Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

Well, it's officially the second day, but the first day of our Classical Conversations Co-op.  
We've been gradually doing some school the last couple weeks, but officially started yesterday.  
We snapped this in a hurry as we had 2 minutes until we had to leave for 'school'.  
The kids loved their first day and so did I.  
We all learned A LOT!  
I had my first day as a P.E. teacher, too.  
Was fun.

2 comments:

Stef said...

yay! we start next week, but Ethan's Classical Christian school doesn't start until mid September. Weird!

Stef said...

also, I found out Ethan's is called a Classical Conversations school as well! And, it doens't start for him until October... we may just wait until next year and put both he and Rachel in. Can't decide... but this year (obviously) has been crazy and I feel like I need more time to think on it and research it. You'll have to tell me what you think!