The Peoria Chiefs are a Minor League farm team for the Chicago Cubs. It's much less expensive to go to one of their games, and with good seats, than it is to go to a Cubs game. Much closer, too. We took the kids a few weeks ago and then went again last week for Bethany night (our church). Both times were a good time. There was an amazing fireworks show after the first game and we got to run the bases after the second game. The kids loved both, as well as getting to stay up late!
Self take of Kerr and me. She's holding up her sunflower seed :). I was teaching her how to eat them.
Fireworks after the first game. Was a great and long show.
Better than what we saw on the 4th, except not on the beach.
This was the great shot I got of Kerrigan running the bases after the game. It was hard to do with Doug's phone while running! She was SO cute, though. She ran the whole way and never stopped. Hudson and Sutton sprinted way ahead, so I didn't get any pictures of them. They had a blast running on the 'big field'.






2 comments:
oh my goodness, how fun! I loved seeing a pic of YOU, Brooke. You look great! I can't get over the fact that you can wear your hair down and straight during a midwest summer :)
Awww, thanks, Stef. I realized that I am rarely in photos on here and I love seeing my friends on their blogs, so I'm trying to put a few more of me, so my kids will know what I looked like when....
Yeh, I don't think my hair stayed down the rest of the night. And, you can see some frizz in it, too :)
Post a Comment