Kerrigan's arrival was a special day for all of us.
And, we're still so thankful for her place in our family.
She adds fun and specialness that only she can add.
As I always say with each of my children's birthdays -
'It's hard to believe she is' 4!
It was also very fun for us to look through pictures
re-watching her grow through the last four years.
And, we're still so thankful for her place in our family.
She adds fun and specialness that only she can add.
As I always say with each of my children's birthdays -
'It's hard to believe she is' 4!
It was also very fun for us to look through pictures
re-watching her grow through the last four years.



















4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kerrigan! Yes, it is hard to believe she is 4. That means I have been married almost as equally as long! I think she will become my "measure of time" for my marriage. I remember her being at our wedding at the precious age of 4 months old. She was cooing and smiling in her car seat and I remember thinking that she was the perfect addition to my special day.
wow, Brooke! I can't believe your baby is FOUR! That sounds so grown up.
Loved all the pictures you did - she's such a beautiful little girl; looks full of personality too :)
also, I love the picture with the loose diaper with the Tonka truck :)
wow :) time flies. She is so cute :)
Post a Comment