Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun at Grandma's

It's nice having Grandma & Grandpa around the corner!  The kids love to spend time with them and Grandma has been much help in watching the kids when I have Dr. appts, etc.  The kids were having so much fun at Grandma's the other day, that when I came to pick them up after my appt., they didn't want to leave.  So, Grandma okayed them staying longer while I ran some errands :)

The girls love playing in Grandma's playhouse that her dad made for her when she was a little girl.
Hudson loves playing with all Daddy's old toys and legos, riding bikes and playing in the dirt and rock piles and equipment they have from the well drilling business.

I snapped a few shots on my phone before I left to run errands....
the playhouse


Sutton's meal she prepared for Kerrigan.  Love the presentation!  Mint soup, taco and cookie. 
Kerrigan really wanted me to get a picture of her with her pink water jug that she uses whenever there :)

1 comment:

Stef said...

so cute! I love that playhouse. Fun memories at Grandma's. I know my kids miss those days.
Sweet pics :)