Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cousins

I wish I had my camera ready when the kids and I arrived at my sister's house.  It was so cute to see the kids give huge, tight hugs and be so excited to see each other.  They had so much fun together the two weeks we were there.
Having fun together at the beach

 Hudson and Isaac both love legos and are enjoying looking through a lego catalog together.  So cute to hear them talk about them together :)

 the readers...after a library trip :)

 Kerrigan really took a liking to Caleb and Isaac.  They were so good to her.  
Isaac taught Kerrigan some chess.

 Pool time.  
The first few days were overcast at the coast, so we hung out at the pool where it was sunny.

 Hudson and Jacob are exactly a month apart in age.  
They are nearly inseparable and bring mischief out of each other!

 Little burritos warming up after showering off at the pool.


Wanted to get a picture with Gran & Gramps, who visited for 5 days, but didn't get one until they were leaving first thing this morning.  So, the kids are all in their jammies.

No comments: