Doug and I celebrated our 11th anniversary in San Diego. He flew into San Diego where I picked him up, while Beth, Daniel, my mom & Wayne took care of our kiddos. Daniel and Beth styled us and helped me surprise Doug with a night at their hotel share and their season tickets to the Padres game. We had a great time.
Doug chose to eat fish tacos at the Tin Fish. This was right across the street from the hotel and the ballpark. Great to be able to walk to all!
Awesome seats and a great ballpark!
We stayed in the Gaslamp Quarter. Love it!
Cute, historic buildings/architecture and lots of fun shops and restaurants to browse.
The next morning, Doug and I went for a run on Coronado Island and had a quick breakfast. Fun!
Love running near water and being outside!
We then showered, checked out of hotel and met everyone else (minus Daniel who was working)
at the Burger Lounge in Coronado for organic, grass-fed burgers!
at the Burger Lounge in Coronado for organic, grass-fed burgers!
The kids were excited to see Daddy after a week apart!
My mom and Wayne waited to have lunch at the Coronado Hotel and the kids played in the ocean.
We then toured the historic (built in 1888) Hotel del Coronado and beautiful grounds.
Happy 11th Anniversary, Douglas!
As those who know us well know, there've been some rough roads along the way, but God is gracious and is completing His work in us through it all. I love you and look forward to how God will continue working in us in the years to come.











1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! 11 years is such a beautiful testimony of God's grace and mercy in your lives.
I'm so happy you got to have such a fun getaway! Looks like the area you're in is beautiful!
I've never been to San Diego, but we have plans (hopefully next year) of going to Lego Land and the Zoo!!
Happy Anniversary guys :)
Post a Comment