We had a full and fun day -- hung out at 'Stephen's beach' again during the day with Daniel's family {Doug and I got to try 'supping' (stand up paddle boarding) which was fun}, had dinner at Daniel's parents' house and went back to 'Stephen's beach' to watch the fireworks.
I miss mountains a lot. It's quite flat here in IL.
This is a shot I took quickly from Daniel's parents' house as we were leaving to head back to beach.
The amazing view from Stephen's window. So beautiful!
Walking down the stairs to the beach.
I didn't have my tripod, so the rest of the pictures are a bit blurry, since it was so dark and a longer exposure time was needed.
This one is really blurry, but I like it.
That is the barge from where the fireworks were fired.
A few stayed up at Stephen's, but this is the group of us that went down to the beach to watch. Some of the Niednagel cousins here, too.
Pretty fireworks over the ocean!







1 comment:
beautiful! Fireworks ON the beach sounds like fun :)
Post a Comment