Monday, April 11, 2011
Winter back?
I never thought I'd want winter back. I don't think I really do (it's been wonderful having sun the past two days), but it's barely Spring and already, just today, I found a huge, black spider the size of a half dollar in the upstairs hallway (huge, nasty thing -- looked like a little tarantula -- thankfully Doug was home! :) ), and a big wasp or hornet in our bedroom (good thing Doug works across the way and came home to get that, too!). He's feeling a bit heroic today :). And, the kids have broken out with little boils over much of their bodies - staph?, heat rash? Not sure. We may be going to the dr. to check them out tomorrow, if they don't look better. I miss home :(.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my goodness, Brooke! I am so sorry about the kids! I'll be praying!
oh my! NOT fun. When I saw you said you want winter back I was thinking "this must be BAD!" :)
We've had SO much rain its not even funny. Jenny and Jeff were here this past weekend and she said that people in Seattle told her we get more rain in the Spring than we do in the winter time and its true! Thankfully its mixed with sun, but I feel like winters are pretty dry and Spring is TOO wet! :(
I'm so ready for summer. Thankfully its a month away!!!!
kill the spiders. So gross. Poor Doug.
ah! I didn't even see the part about the kids. I'm SO sorry. I will be praying too. Yucky.
oh no!
I hope it's not bed bugs!
We will be praying.
Keep us posted.
Thank you so much for praying. It's crazy how many little things we've had since moving here! I took the kids to the dr. today and she said that she thinks they have poison ivy. Being from CA, I don't really know much about poison ivy -- we only had poison oak. So, praying it doesn't spread and heals quickly and thankful it's not worse!
Post a Comment