Hudson usually says he never wants a motorcycle, because they're not safe, but after seeing one up close and being on one, he started saying he might have one some day.
This motorcycle (and glasses) belongs to Heath - a guy we met at church. The people here are generally very friendly, warm and easy to get to know. We've met several people at church the last couple Sundays. We really like both churches that we've visited - thanks to Kevin for the referrals! -- Bethany Community Church and Harvest Bible Chapel. We're still not sure which one we'll call home while we're here, but will decide soon. We're thankful that we have two great choices of good, solid churches.
God has been very gracious in putting so many people in my path that eat the way I do and need to to help beat this Lyme Disease. Not many people eat this way (organic, grass-fed meats, pastured, free-range eggs, raw milk, organic produce, grain-free, etc.) out here, but I have met several people already. They are being much help to me as I figure out the lay of the land here. It's nice to have resources and support!
1 comment:
I knew I missed you like crazy for a reason and when you listed off your food/drink habits, my eyes watered a bit ;-)
I've found several friends up here that eat the same as we do and it is refreshing to have like minded friends, even in those things. I'm glad you've found some support as well!
We've been praying for you.
I love the picture of Hudson :)
Post a Comment