On one hand, 3 years has gone by faster than a blink and on the other hand, a lot has happened in 3 years! I still remember, like it was yesterday, giving birth to Kerrigan, holding her for the first time and the first time Sutton & Hudson met her. What a sweet and special day! Since then, though, Doug has left Shea Homes whom he worked for since before we were married, we went on our sabbatical trip to Argentina & Costa Rica, we've moved to IL and much more.
Kerrigan is finally potty trained and is becoming such a sweet little girl. She requested a princess party and had a wonderful time with all the Sauder family who came to celebrate with us.
Our little princess
the Sauder girls
(Whitley, Sutton, Kerrigan, Londyn & Lexi)
opening presents
princess underwear for the big girl :)
lots of fun princess gifts! Kerrigan was so excited.
Her very own American Girl Bitty Baby from Great Aunt Helen
the first time we've had a birthday with all the Sauder family
(Uncle Brent, Grandpa, Grandma, Sutton, Aunt Janelle, Londyn, Great Grandpa, Great Grandma, Uncle Derek, Hudson, Wesley, Aunt Leann, Lexi, Great Aunt Helen, Daddy and the birthday princess)
Thank you all for celebrating with us and for all the wonderful gifts! Kerrigan had a great time!
Grandma
Grandpa


2 comments:
your baby is three!!! My goodness, that went by fast in my head at least :-)
I love the princess panties. I'm going to go on a hunt looking for Hello Kitty ones for Kara. She won't want to get pee on Hello Kitty and I think that's how I'll train her - mass manipulation/guilt ;-)
I'm gonna start training her (for reals) next month, so we shall see!
I wanna see pictures of the house! Are you guys on land or in a regular neighborhood? My relatives in Indiana live out in the country, so I think I've assumed its the same with you guys :)
HOLY COW! That makes me feel very old. Seems like just yesterday that she was born. She is so cute.
Post a Comment