Sunday, August 1, 2010

Making the most of our last few weeks in Livermore

LIVERMORE RODEO - JUNE 12, 2010
We went to the 92nd annual Livermore Rodeo and had a great time.  Our kids were now old enough to enjoy it and we've been wanting to go since we moved here 9 years ago! 



We liked watching the bucking broncos and bulls, but the funniest was watching the wild cow milking.  We had fun.  We're glad we were able to go.

-----------------

HUDSON LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH :), JUNE 12



-------------------

A's GAME, JULY 7

We had also promised Hudson we'd go to an A's game, since he played TBall for the A's.  We went with a group from church and Gran & Gramps.  It was a good time.

-------------------------

FAMILY CAMP, JUNE 25-27

We had a great time spending the weekend with many of our friends from church (Valley Bible Church) at the annual Family Camp.


------------------------


DEDICATING KERRIGAN TO THE LORD, JULY 11

We were a bit behind in doing this, but VBC has been a special church family for us in the last year and a half.  We wanted to dedicate Kerrigan to the Lord there with them  - committing, before them and  the Lord, to submit Kerrigan, as we do/did Sutton & Hudson, to God's will and to raise her according to God's Word and God's ways.  We are very thankful to the Lord for Kerrigan!




1 comment:

Stef said...

yay! a post from you guys! :)
Your kids have gotten so big. Wow. Kerrigan especially just looks like such a big girl, all of a sudden. I realized she's going to be 3 in August, right?!

Ethan got a kick out of seeing Hudson's tooth. He's a bit nervous about losing his teeth. I keep reminding him that its totally normal.

We dedicated Rachel and Kara and I was so encouraged doing so! I wish we were at a church that did that, back when Ethan was a baby, but I know God was pleased enough with us dedicating him, as his parents ;-)
I'm glad you guys did that - it was a huge blessing for us and I know the church family enjoys being a part of it as well.