So fun! :) It's so fun to watch a whole other world open up for our kids when they learn to really read :).
One day, we had to get some work done on the van, so we 'did school' at Starbuck's nearby. I looked over to find Hudson reading his Bible to Kerrigan like this. Melts my heart :)
yay Hudson!!!! I'm so proud of him! Ethan is just around the corner from being able to do this and he's besides himself :) He gets all excited when he can pick up MY Bible and read several sentences without trouble. I love that he can read things to the girls too - its bee helpful and rewarding :)
2 comments:
yay Hudson!!!! I'm so proud of him! Ethan is just around the corner from being able to do this and he's besides himself :) He gets all excited when he can pick up MY Bible and read several sentences without trouble. I love that he can read things to the girls too - its bee helpful and rewarding :)
We LOVE the Jesus Storybook Bible. What a treasure! Congrats to Hudson on reading...so fun!
Post a Comment