Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dorks

Nothing like hanging out with my sister to feel young :).  We took these pictures when we were at Coronado Beach.  I am not sure why I am posting them, because many of you will likely not think they're as funny as we did/do.  But, we had a blast and looking back at them makes me smile :).  I miss you, Buff! Thanks for making my 40th celebration so great and memorable (and helping me feel young)!  Love you!
 started off pretty normal -- just taking a self-take picture to document the time.
 then we started getting silly
 and as we laughed harder, the dorkier we got :)


we had fun and have these to look back on now :)

5 comments:

Flo said...

super cute, Brooke! so glad you had a great time.

Stef said...

I got the biggest kick out of these on FB! Sisters or BFF's will totally get them and smile too :)

Glad you had a great time!

Anna said...

Beautiful! Are you using a filter in a photo software program?

Brooke said...

Anna (is this Anna Plummer?), these were taken on my sister's phone using an iphone app. -- just for fun :)

You could do that in Photoshop, too, but I didn't.

RU said...

these are priceless. LOVE them. I especially like the gangster hat poses :) he he. You girls are cute.
I had no idea you turned 40,Brooke! I thought you were 38. Geez. I missed a big Bday for you- lame. I'm sorry! I am so glad it was a special time for you.