Happy 6th Birthday, Hudson!
We Love You!
We Love You!
Our Sweet Boy 6 Years ago!
I know I always say this, but it really doesn't seem that long ago, where does the time go?!
We celebrated some early when Gran and Gramps were here by going to Chicago and going to Hudson's museum of choice - the Chicago Children's Museum and the Lego store to pick out something of his choice. We celebrated some more on his birthday at Grandma & Grandpa Sauder's house.
the cousins
Flying duck to hunt from Grandma & Grandpa
I think he likes it :).
His own real tool box with real tools from Aunt Helen
Daddy's baseball cards from when he was little that he had given to Uncle Brent - Uncle Brent gave to Hudson.
His own real tool box with real tools from Aunt Helen
Daddy's baseball cards from when he was little that he had given to Uncle Brent - Uncle Brent gave to Hudson.
with his Star Wars cupcake and plate :)


2 comments:
very cute, Brooke. Happy Birthday, Hudson. Boys are pretty fun...
Happy 6th Hudson!! Your Mom is right, it DOES seem like your BIRTH day was just yesterday.
You look like such a happy, healthy boy and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment