Back in October (I know I'm way behind on my blog posts. I still haven't posted all the Canada posts from July either!) we took a little Fall outing. Since Fall is the best time of year here (or some would argue - the only good weather time of the year!), we wanted to experience it some and enjoy the colors, scenic drives, etc.
There were a lot of yellows and oranges
There were a bunch of old, expensive homes along part of the drive. They were picturesque in how they were all different from each other and unique architecture. This was just one of them.
It didn't ever really get cold enough this Fall to get as vibrant colors as some past Falls have been, but it was still pretty. I love trees and water, so it was pleasant for me :)
This was a drive in Morton another day a little later in the season, checking out some neighborhoods and parks with running trails. I love the red trees. There didn't seem to be as many of those around this year.
makes me want to run!












3 comments:
beautiful pictures, Brooke!! I love the brightly colored trees! When we moved to WA last year, we had a warm(er) winter than normal. So the trees kept their color all winter long. I think they fell off in mid January and then grew back for Spring in March. But this year, we're expecting SNOW and everything, so the temps have been much colder already. And so, the trees have already lost all their leaves. I'm enjoying this season as well, but I do LOVE a good, cold winter :)
Those are amazing fall photos. I love the one with the bench and the road :) SO great. Glad to hear you also found some pretty running scenery :) HUGS
Thanks Ru!
Those are my favorites, too :)
Post a Comment