Costco came to this neck of the woods!
Along with my friends, family and climate (and all that goes with those), I have very much missed Costco and Trader Joe's the past two years!
Alas, a Costco opened in Peoria (about 20 min from us) on Hudson's birthday!
It has made some things a little easier here. One of the struggles here was finding affordable healthy food. I found some places, but all things are not located in one place, so I've had to go to multiple places to get what I need. I'm starting to get used to it now, but it sure is nice to have a Costco, not only for the help and added ease it brings, but because I feel almost like I'm at home when I'm in there :). All Trader Joe's and Costcos pretty much look and feel the same inside. I think that may be part of my love for them, because I feel at 'home' in them since I frequented them so much at 'home'.
Doug is even as excited as I am to have a Costco here :).
AND! Chipotle opened yesterday in Peoria, too! We haven't been yet, but will soon :).
Trader Joe's, what are you waiting for?!
Is it sad what we get excited about here?!
Definitely helps me not to take anything for granted.



2 comments:
haha, yay!!!! I'm not sure what I'd do without Costco.
And Chipotle - double bonus! Our friends laugh at us because our kids think its fast food :)
Brooke this is funny! I'd never heard of it before it came to EP, and now Tim & I are executive members. Woohoo! I'm headed there to shop for the first time on Friday; I'm looking forward to getting acquainted. AND I missed talking to you at the PP party. I know you were there because you're in one of my px, but I didn't see you or Doug the whole evening! Hope you're doing well!
r
Post a Comment