I love all things organized and clean! It is sometimes my nemesis and sometimes my friend. It really makes me happy when things are clean and organized. Alternatively, it can make me really uneasy when it's not organized or clean. Every Christmas we go through the kids' toys and donate or throw away whatever they don't use anymore or is broken, etc. I love it when it is organized and so do they, because they know all the toys they have to play with and know more easily how to clean them up. Besides, what else do you do when you're stuck inside a lot {in IL winters}...
It didn't take me long to make the fun, little chalkboard signs and they didn't cost much, either.
Like I said, sometimes it's the little things.
Can you tell that I'm going a bit stir crazy in this winter?!
5 comments:
Next time you get real stir crazy, you would be welcome to come start organizing my house. :)
Awesome! You have to tell us where you got the toy organizer and the chalk board signs!
shelf and black bins are from ikea (we had those from Livermore) and I just made the chalkboard signs with pre-cut wooden pieces I got at Hobby Lobby (like Michael's) and already had some peel and stick chalkboard I cut and stuck on the wooden pieces and used a white, chalkboard pen to write on them. I then glued little, mini clothespins on the back with wood glue. They were really easy to make and I love that I can erase and change the labels and move them easily :)
also got the mini clothespins at Hobby Lobby
very cool -thanks!
Post a Comment