Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Imagination

We get a kick out of our kids' imagination at times.  It's really cute the things they come up with and create.  Thankfully, the winter gear we got them keeps them warm in these very cold temps.  It's been really cold here, lately.  You cannot follow the numbers, because 22 degrees one day feels very different than 22 degrees another.  It's forecasted to be a whopping 8 degrees! on Thursday after the blizzard goes through.  There's supposed to be sun, though, so I'll take it.  I miss the sun SOOOO much!!  {I digress}
-- So, I'm very glad that the kids are still able to get out and play for a little bit and get whatever amount of Vitamin D they can from the sun behind the clouds through their faces (the only exposed skin) and some fresh air.

Yesterday, I went out to find them and they showed me the teepee they made.  Very cute.

Kerrigan was napping
stoking the little 'fire' :)

and from another day in December (obvious from the Christmas decorations) -- 2 pirates and a princess :)


No comments: