Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard

Wow, not sure I've ever been in a storm like this before.  The snow is blowing parallel to the ground.  It's white all over and Snow is blowing everywhere.  And, it's supposed to get worse through the night!
 You can't really see it in the picture, snow is blowing off the piles of snow in funnels. 
  I think those bushes will be completely covered by morning.

 You can barely see the fence and trees out there
 I'm wondering if I should drive the 200 yards to pick up Doug from work!
This is snow piled up at the side door.

1 comment:

RU said...

i just love all these snow pictures :) YOu capture it beautifully- even from inside :) I love them all.
I miss you friend.
Go out and run around in the snow... it will make you feel young, alive and possibly insane :) .... Then come inside and take the hottest shower humanly possible...that's what I did in CO after getting chilled to the bone... :)