Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're Back!

We made it home safely last night.  We're happy to be back home, but are experiencing a bit of culture shock and adjusting back to reality :).  I caught some icky stomach bug (like the one Doug & Hudson had) so I'm a bit out of it.  I will post the rest of our posts soon.
Thank you for all the prayers, interest and encouragement!!
Love, The Sauders

5 comments:

Stef said...

welcome home!! get some rest.

<3 the Arnolds

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Thanks for sharing such special and amazing experiences on your journey with such vivid, beautiful photos! Looking forward to talking with you!!

jillyco said...

Welcome home! And thank you for your blog posts...it was fun to keep track of your trip and see all of the beautiful places you got to go.

Feel better soon! :)

jess said...

Fun blog, guys! I'm glad you're home safely.

Julie Handel said...

Yay! We can't wait to see you guys. Feel better soon Brooke!