Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Prayer Sticks

Saw this idea on the Passionate Homemaking blog.  {I rarely have an original idea :) }
Thought it was a neat idea and so did the kids.
They enjoyed writing down people from our prayer list and picking sticks out each day to pray for them.

They wrote them while I was making breakfast the other day.

Love Kerrigan's little handwriting :)



If you have any prayer requests, let us know and we'll add you to our prayer jar :)



2 comments:

Stef said...

this is awesome! I think the kids and I will copy you :)
Please add Miles for the time being. He has a hemangioma birth mark in the back of his throat and while its not raised or causing issues right now, it is growing and there is a concern there.
Just pray God will keep it from getting raised and causing eating/breathing problems.

Thanks!

Brooke said...

Will do, Stef!