Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

Since we moved closer to our church, we've been able to participate in much more.  A 30 minute drive each way made it difficult for certain things during the week.  The kids have especially benefitted from and enjoy very much going to AWANA.

Last night was Crazy Hair Night.  Our kids were excited to have crazy hair and excited to bring Lexi & Wesley with them as their guests.

 Lexi preferred dressing for 'Hawaiian Day' that was a few weeks ago :)

 Kerrigan was still napping during the first picture, so we took another when she awoke.
Lexi really was having fun, I must've just caught her smile halfway.
I just noticed I forgot to have Kerrigan put on her little Cubbies vest.

They, of course wanted a 'funny' picture, too.  

2 comments:

Stef said...

haha! so cute. Our kids love the themed nights at AWANA :)

RU said...

Super cute!! I love Hudson's!