{or, to be grammatically correct -- 'To What it Has Come' :) }
Pesky has not stopped since our last post about him. Since the said windows are right next to my desk, all his constant attacking and pecking at the window can get pretty annoying and distracting pretty quickly. I began with covering the first windows he began attacking...
Pesky has not stopped since our last post about him. Since the said windows are right next to my desk, all his constant attacking and pecking at the window can get pretty annoying and distracting pretty quickly. I began with covering the first windows he began attacking...
And, then he moved over to the next window,
so I've now covered most of that window where he was attacking....
And, now he's moved over to the next window by Hudson's desk!! Persistent little booger.
And, he's still attacking where the paper is! I've had many thoughts of getting the gun next!
Not sure how else to stop him.



2 comments:
Just an idea - prop a cd in the window, bottom side facing out, between the glass and screen - or - put the cd on a string and tie it in the tree just outside. This is what finally worked for me. Good luck! Sue
P.S. I enjoy your blog - the pictures are beautiful!
haha! he's such a cute little guy too. Who would'a thought?!
Post a Comment