Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Funny

This will help explain why I'm such a wimp and can't handle the cold here.
I was cracking up -

3 comments:

The Kaiser Family said...

Yes Brooke that is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Stef said...

oh my gosh, they're not kidding. When I was in LA a couple weeks ago we saw every weather pattern, except snow. We had oddly warm days and then rainy, overcast days. When it lightly rained, people were whipping out umbrellas and hiding under the awnings at Starbucks to wait for the rain to stop so they can walk to their cars.
I died laughing :)
And I might live in Seattle now, but I was raised in Northern Cali!

RU said...

HILARIOUS! So funny. I have to say I was one of the people complaining about the cold-it was 28 when I did my workout at 6 am. ugh. freezing- literally!