I hope Doug's Mom is OK with me sharing her birthday here and the number, but since nobody would likely guess her a day over 50, I'm guessing she won't mind.
You look great, Mom!
You look great, Mom!
All the kids got together and made a special dinner for mom to celebrate her
(back at the end of June).
We also took these photos for her as part of her gift.
(much easier now that I have the remote control for my camera that Doug got me)
We love you, Mom, and all benefit from and are grateful for
your fervent prayers, generosity, service and love for us!
I don't think you can really tell from the picture but,
it was SO hot and humid, we were all dripping. This was a really fast photo session.
Everyone rushed back into the AC as fast as they could.
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y , M O M !



1 comment:
what a beautiful woman! You're right, she doesn't look a day over 50 for sure.
Loved the family picture. Especially seeing Doug's brother and fam.
Post a Comment