Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Restaurant in Town

And a healthy one at that!
Well, I wish!

There are not a lot of choices for restaurants around here and especially not healthy ones!
We do have a Chipotle coming to Peoria supposedly by Fall, though!!  Woohoo!  And, a Costco!!  If a Trader Joe's came, we'd be even better!  I write them often asking for one in Peoria :).

The kids were out playing in the yard and rang the doorbell.  When I answered I found a coupon to Whole Life - Grand Opening :).

So cute.  I had to document it.....





They told me that all the desserts (deserts :) ) did not have sugar and were healthy versions :)


I ordered the 'Made By Me Salad' 

Making my salad

Love them! :)

2 comments:

Stef said...

this is adorable! I'd eat there :)

Love it.

The Kaiser Family said...

Brooke this is precious!!! Tell all the kids hi!
~r