Grandma & Grandpa took Sutton, Hudson, Lexi & Wesley to the Open House at the Fire Station today, while I stayed home with Kerrigan during her nap. They also got to sit in the Life Flight Helicopter. They had a great time. Thank you for letting us know about this, Mom & Dad, and for taking them!
Afterward, we all enjoyed the beautiful Fall weather and changing trees in the timber and cooked dinner over the fire.
Tomorrow, we're going to Chicago overnight with Aunt Leann, Lexi & Wesley :).
Here are some pictures from Grandma from the day....
I know, nice jeans, huh? Hudson only has 2 pairs of jeans left without any holes --
he plays hard. Since they were going straight to the timber after the station,
I had them wear grubbies :)
They got to take a ride in the fire truck!
1 comment:
SO fun! We did a tour of a local fire station 2 weeks ago and the kids loved it.
Post a Comment